mgr inż. Michał Tarkowski
- Informatyk w Katedra Inżynierii Mikrofalowej i Antenowej
Słowa kluczowe Pomoc
- direction-of-arrival (doa)
- switched-beam antenna
- blinking pattern
- computer vision
- electronic warfare
- electronically steerable parasitic antenna radiator (espar) antenna
- electronically steerable parasitic array radiator (espar) antenna
- electronically steerable parasitic array radiator (espar) antenna , direction-of-arrival (doa) , doa system calibration , received signal strength (rss) , wireless sensor network (wsn)
In this letter, it is shown how direction-of-arrival (DoA) estimation for electronically steerable parasitic array radiator (ESPAR) antennas, which are designed to be integrated within wireless sensor network nodes, can be improved by applying support vector classification approach to received signal strength (RSS) values recorded at an antenna's output port. The proposed method relies on ESPAR antenna's radiation patterns measured...
In this paper, we propose a novel car-2-x communication security testing methodology in the physical layer of wireless systems. The approach is dedicated to automated testing of autonomous vehicles and it is essential for such complex systems operation, especially with regard to safety and security issues. It is based on scenario-driven testing in virtual and real test environments created from collected or simulated data. The...
In this paper, we have shown how the overall performance of direction-of-arrival (DoA) estimation using lowprofile electronically steerable parasitic array radiator (ESPAR) antenna, which has been proposed for Internet of Things (IoT) applications, can significantly be improved when support vector machine (SVM) approach is applied. Because the SVM-based DoA estimation method used herein relies solely...
wyświetlono 179 razy