mgr inż. Tomasz Żochowski
- Asystent w Instytut Mechaniki i Konstrukcji Maszyn
Słowa kluczowe Pomoc
- badania eksperymentalne
- hydrodynamic bearing, oil groove, bearing clearance, shaft, beveling of the shaft, computer simulation
- hydrodynamic bearing, static characteristics, reynolds equation, calculation procedures
- hydrodynamic bearing, water lubrication, computer simulation, modernization, guaiacum wood, historic object.
- journal bearing
- lozyska hydrodynamiczne
- modyfikacja powierzchni
- orc turbo generator, tilting pad journal bearings, bearing clearance adjustment
- panewka cienkoscienna, zacisk w gniezdzie, stanowisko badawcze, badania doswiadczalne, symulacje komputerowe mes
- peek bearing
Experimental investigation into surface texture effect on journal bearings performance
The aim of this study was to analyse the performance of journal bearings with specially created dimples on the sliding surface and operating under various conditions. The texture was created on the bearing surface that co-acted with the smooth journal; moreover, the variation of the textured surface of the journal mating with the smooth bearing was tested, and the results were compared to those obtained with the standard smooth...
RESEARCH ON HYDRODYNAMIC PEEK JOURNAL BEARINGSLUBRICATED WITH WATER AND OIL
The main purpose of the research was to determine the possibilities and experimentally test the benefits of replacing conventional oil lubrication with ecological water lubrication. Tests were carried out on a test rig for hydrodynamic radial bearings under conditions representative of the expected applications for the bearing in water turbines. Bearings made from the polymer material PEEK (polyether ether ketone) were tested under static...
Comparison of the characteristics of journal bearings determined according to ISO 7902:2020 and obtained by other methods
The article presents selected characteristics of journal bearings calculated with the use of various methods and compared to the results obtained with application of the basic bearing characteristics calculation procedure, as described in the ISO 7902:2020 standard. Additionally, the presented calculation results were compared with the parameters measured during experimental tests of the sliding bearings, working under loads and...
wyświetlono 2276 razy