- Doktorantka w Wydział Elektrotechniki i Automatyki
Słowa kluczowe Pomoc
- boat tracking
- classificationdetectionsegmentationcerebral microbleedscmbautomatic diagnosiscomputer-aided diagnosis
- deep neural networks, explainable artificial intelligence, adver-sarial attacks
- ghost fishing
- intelligent vehicles
- machine learning
- machine learning · artficial intelligence · deep learning · small vessels disease · explainable ai · trustworthiness.
- object detection
- optymalizacja, algorytmy optymalizacji, benchmark, meta-heurystyki
Waste pollution is one of the most significant environmental issues in the modern world. The importance of recycling is well known, both for economic and ecological reasons, and the industry demands high efficiency. Current studies towards automatic waste detection are hardly comparable due to the lack of benchmarks and widely accepted standards regarding the used metrics and data. Those problems are addressed in this article by...
Deep Neural Networks (DNN) are state of the art algorithms for image classification. Although significant achievements and perspectives, deep neural networks and accompanying learning algorithms have some important challenges to tackle. However, it appears that it is relatively easy to attack and fool with well-designed input samples called adversarial examples. Adversarial perturba-tions are unnoticeable for humans. Such attacks...
wyświetlono 929 razy