The database contains data on qualitative composition and biomass of macrophytobenthos (flower plants and macroalgae) in samples collected in the Puck Bay area (Gulf of Gdańsk, southern Baltic Sea) at 20 stations between 2010-2018. The database contains information on sampling sites (region, geographical coordinates, depth), sample characteristics (date, field worker, lab worker, degree of vegetation cover, field research equipment, total sampling area, dissemination of data - publication), taxa (updated name according to the World Register of Marine Species web page, APHIA ID code, LSID algabase database) and biomass of identified taxa (g of dry matter). The data was supplemented with additional information: values of measured parameters of water and sediment, e.g. temperature and salinity of water, sediment granulometry, and selected photos documenting the identified taxa.
The data show the changes that have occurred in macrophytobenthic communities over the years.
- Year of publication:
- Creation date:
- Dataset language:
- Fields of science:
- Earth and related environmental sciences (Natural sciences)
- Biological sciences (Natural sciences)
- Raw data:
- Data contained in dataset was not processed.
- 10.34808/tnq7-nd63 open in new tab
- Verified by:
- Gdańsk University of Technology
- publication The influence of cold season warming on the mercury pool in coastal benthic organisms
- publication Habitat-related patterns of soft-bottom macrofaunal assemblages in a brackish, low-diversity system (southern Baltic Sea)
seen 139 times