The data set was obtained during the project focus on the determination of changes in physiological parameters due to a stressful situation.
The measurements were conducted with the system which consists e.g. sensors of temperature, skin resistance, and pulse.
Short-term (5 minutes) measurements of physiological parameters were performed on the healthy volunteers (child, age 11).
Acronyms used into a dataset:
R – skin resistance (HI – too high value to be measured);
X – detection of stress (can be 0 or 1)
H – pulse
T – skin temperature
D - date
t - time.
- Year of publication:
- Creation date:
- Dataset language:
- Fields of science:
- Automation, electronic and electrical engineering (Engineering and Technology)
- Biomedical engineering (Engineering and Technology)
- DOI ID 10.34808/r6t0-bs19 open in new tab
- Short-term measurements of physiological parameters - children
- Verified by:
- Gdańsk University of Technology
- pulse rate
- temperature sensor
- temperature measurement
- skin resistance sensor
- biomedical engineering
- biomedical applications
- stress analysis
- stress measurement
- publication Support for Employees with ASD in the Workplace Using a Bluetooth Skin Resistance Sensor–A Preliminary Study
- publication System supporting behavioral therapy for children with autism
- publication Selection of physiological parameters for optoelectronic system supporting behavioral therapy of autistic children
seen 15 times