A proper location of the interval sections has significant impact on the traffic flow in the railway track network. This issue is critical during line modernization as well as when a new solution accounting for the traffic forecast at particular element of the railway track network is developed . However, the situation is more complex and more expensive for railway stations since improvement of the capacity requires critical organizational changes and additional investments. We have applied partially ordered linear spaces to study the capacity of a track system.
Web of Science
- artykuły w czasopismach
- Published in:
MATEC Web of Conferences
pages 1 - 5,
- Publication year:
- Bibliographic description:
- Mieloszyk E., Milewska A., Grulkowski S.: Capacity analysis of the selected track system in partially ordered space// MATEC Web of Conferences -Vol. 262, (2019), s.1-5
- Digital Object Identifier (open in new tab) 10.1051/matecconf/201926211006
- Bibliography: test
- S. Grulkowski, J. Zariczny, R. Gleba, Effect of different structure type traffic on railway line capacity, Pol. Marit. Research, 24, 82-88 (2017).
- A. Massel, Design of train lines and train station), PKP Polskie Linie Kolejowe S. A., 2010 (in Polish).
- R. Gleba, S. Grulkowski, D. Szczepiński, J. Zariczny, Significance of traffic analysis in the optimization process of railway infrastructure investment, Scient. and Technical Papers of the Associ of Engineers and Technicians of Communication in Krakow, 3, 63-82 (2016) (in Polish). open in new tab
- S. Rinaldi, L. Farina, I sistemi lineari positivi, Citta Studi Edizoni. 1995 (in Italian). open in new tab
- G. Strang, Introduction to Linear Algebra, Wellesley Cambridge Press, (2009).
- E. Mieloszyk, Well defined solution problem for certain generalized boundary value problem, Studia Sci. Math. Hung., 32, 15-22 (1998).
- E. Mieloszyk, Non-classical operational calculus in application to generalized dynamical systems, Polish Acad. of Sciences Scientific Publ., (2008). open in new tab
- Verified by:
- Gdańsk University of Technology
seen 59 times