The propagation of X-ray waves through an optical system consisting of 33 aluminum X-ray refractive lenses is considered. For solving the problem, a finite-difference method is suggested and investigated. It is shown that very small steps of the difference grid are necessary for reliable computation of propagation of X-ray waves through the system of lenses. It is shown that the wave phase is a function very quickly increasing with distance from an optical axis, after the wave has propagated through the system of lenses. If the phase is a quickly increasing function, then the wave electric field is a quickly oscillating function. We suggest and recommend using the equation for a phase function instead of the equation for an electric field. The equation for a phase function is derived.
Web of Science
- materiały konferencyjne indeksowane w Web of Science
- Title of issue:
- Advances in Computational Methods for X-Ray Optics III strony 1 - 1
- Publication year:
- Bibliographic description:
- Kshevetskii S., Wojda P..: The finite-difference simulation of x-rays propagation through a system of lenses, W: Advances in Computational Methods for X-Ray Optics III, 2014, SPIE-INT SOC OPTICAL ENGINEERING,.
- Digital Object Identifier (open in new tab) 10.1117/12.2060572
- Verified by:
- Gdańsk University of Technology
seen 19 times
Recommended for you
- S. Kshevetskii,
- P. Wojda,
- V. Maximov