mgr inż. Dawid Zieliński
- Assistant at Instytut Technologii Maszyn i Materiałów
- rapid prototyping
- abrasive finishing diamond grains electroplating tool wear ceramic samples empirical model
- abrasive processes
- abrasive tools
- additive manufacturing
- direct metal laser sintering (dmls) technology
- direct metal laser sintering (dmls) technology, small diameter holes, image processing software, quality control, empirical models
- innovative rehabilitation lifts, research on rehabilitation lifts
- metoda selektywnego spiekania laserowego proszkow poliamidowych sls
- metoda selektywnego spiekania laserowego proszkow poliamidowych sls, technologia druku 3d
Application of Rapid Prototyping technology in the manufacturing of turbine blade with small diameter holes
The article presents the possibilities of using Rapid Prototyping (RP) technology in the manufacturing of turbine blades with small diameter holes. The object under investigation was gas turbine blade with small diameter cooling holes and holes for generating longitudinal vortices. A turbine blade model was produced by means of Direct Metal Laser Sintering (DMLS) technology and subsequently validated in terms of detection and accuracy...
Current development of modern products, together with ever-increasing demands for their operation and usage, necessitate the search for new processing methods. Abrasive machining is widely used in many industrial areas, especially for processing difficult-to-machine materials such as advanced ceramics. Grinding with lapping kinematics, also called lap-grinding, is still one of the innovative methods of abrasive processing being...
A pilot study to assess an in-process inspection method for small diameter holes produced by Direct Metal Laser Sintering
Purpose The purpose of this research is to evaluate the geometric quality of small diameter holes in parts printed by DMLS technology. An in-process optical inspection method is proposed and assessed during a pilot study. The influence of the theoretical hole diameter assumed in a CAD system and the sample thickness (hole length) on the hole clearance was analysed. Design/methodology/approach The samples made of two different...
seen 566 times