(Field of Science):
- Architecture and urban planning (Engineering and Technology)
- Automation, electronic and electrical engineering (Engineering and Technology)
- Information and communication technology (Engineering and Technology)
- Biomedical engineering (Engineering and Technology)
- Chemical engineering (Engineering and Technology)
- Civil engineering and transport (Engineering and Technology)
- Mechanical engineering (Engineering and Technology)
- Environmental engineering, mining and energy (Engineering and Technology)
- Computer and information sciences (Natural sciences)
(Field of Science)
Ministry points: Help
|Year 2021||70||Ministry Scored Journals List 2019|
|2021||70||Ministry Scored Journals List 2019|
|2020||70||Ministry Scored Journals List 2019|
|2019||70||Ministry Scored Journals List 2019|
Papers published in journal
Application of shifted Chebyshev polynomial-based Rayleigh–Ritz method and Navier’s technique for vibration analysis of a functionally graded porous beam embedded in Kerr foundationPublication
Present study is dealt with the applicability of shifted Chebyshev polynomial based Rayleigh-Ritz method and Navier’s technique on free vibration of Functionally Graded (FG) beam with uniformly distributed porosity along the thickness of the beam. The material properties such as Young’s modulus, mass density, and Poisson’s ratio are also considered to vary along the thickness of the FG beam as per the power-law exponent model....
Implementation of Haar wavelet, higher order Haar wavelet, and differential quadrature methods on buckling response of strain gradient nonlocal beam embedded in an elastic mediumPublication
The present investigation is focused on the buckling behavior of strain gradient nonlocal beam embedded in Winkler elastic foundation. The first-order strain gradient model has been combined with the Euler–Bernoulli beam theory to formulate the proposed model using Hamilton’s principle. Three numerically efficient methods, namely Haar wavelet method (HWM), higher order Haar wavelet method (HOHWM), and differential quadrature method...
Implementation of Non-Probabilistic Methods for Stability Analysis of Nonlocal Beam with Structural UncertaintiesPublication
In this study, a non-probabilistic approach based Navier’s Method (NM) and Galerkin Weighted Residual Method (GWRM) in term of double parametric form has been proposed to investigate the buckling behavior of Euler-Bernoulli nonlocal beam under the framework of the Eringen's nonlocal elasticity theory, considering the structural parameters as imprecise or uncertain. The uncertainties in Young’s modulus and diameter of the beam are...
seen 81 times