The dataset consists of ABR measurements employing click, burst and speech stimuli. Parameters of the particular stimuli were as follows:
- click - duration: 150 µs, number of stimuli per second: 17;
- burst - frequency: 1kHz, duration: 12 ms, number of stimuli per second: 17;
- speech - a syllable in Polish language: “gło” (/ɡwɔ/), duration: 330 ms, number of stimuli per second: 2.
All stimuli were presented at levels: 80, 70 and 60 dB nHL.
Five subjects (all males) with normal hearing (no problems observed in the pure-tone audiometry) participated in the tests. Subjects’ age varied between 25 and 30, the average age of the subjects was 27.2 years.
The dataset contains the speech stimulus files in WAV format (in the “Sounds” folder) – the syllable “gło” (/ɡwɔ/) and the vowel “a”, read by male and female.
The data was gathered employing the Echodia Elios device with the developed external hardware accessory - called “Audio ABR”.
Sample recorded responses for 70 dB nHL stimuli
Audio ABR device, the speech-oriented version
- Year of publication:
- Dataset language:
- Fields of science:
- Information and communication technology (Engineering and Technology)
- Biomedical engineering (Engineering and Technology)
- 10.34808/5rks-tj39 open in new tab
- Source of financing:
- Verified by:
- Gdańsk University of Technology
seen 47 times