Dataset contains thermal images of prototype electrochemical double layer capacitor taken during cyclic charging - discharging. The sample was charged to 3,6 V and discharged to 10 mV by constant current 420 mA. Sample 103. Pictures were taken with period of 1 sec (1 Hz) in order to examine the fast fluctuations of sample temperature during charging - discharging at high voltage and current.
The images were taken with thermographic camera VigoCAM V50. The sample was covered by black graphite paint to ensure uniform surface emission. For sample charging and discharging the ATLAS 1361 MPG&T was used.
The sample is in a form of triplex envelope (6 cm x 7 cm) with active structure (2,5 cm x 4 cm) inside and electrodes contacts at one of envelope edge.
The ASCII text data file consists of images acquired within a fixed period of measurement, T = 1 sec. The recorded image is a matrix containing 388 x 288 temperature data. Each image is preceded with header with image number, date and time of acquisition.
- Raw data:
- Data contained in dataset was not processed.
- Year of publication:
- Verification date:
- Dataset language:
- Fields of science:
- Automation, electronic and electrical engineering (Engineering and Technology)
- DOI ID 10.34808/4w8t-4s35 open in new tab
- Verified by:
- Gdańsk University of Technology
- publication Temperature distribution of supercapacitors prepared by various technologies
- publication Electrochemical capacitor temperature fluctuations during charging/discharging processes
seen 6 times