The paper presents investigations on internal stress distribution in plane hot—or cold-rolled sheets dedicated for the cold-formed profiles. The motivation of the research is a new profile design whose bending technology, incorporating a longitudinal welded joint and hot-dip galvanization after bending and welding introduces additional internal stresses. In order to identify the entirety of stresses in the process of sheet production and profile forming, in its first stage identification of internal stresses was made, due to sheet rolling, storing and transportation in the form of coils.
Web of Science
full text is not available in portal
- Conference activity
- materiały konferencyjne indeksowane w Web of Science
- Title of issue:
- 13th International Conference on Metal Structures (ICMS) strony 345 - 351
- Publication year:
- Bibliographic description:
- Łukowicz A., Kowalski D..: Application of Barkhausen method to determine internal stresses in cold-rolled and hot-rolled sheets, W: 13th International Conference on Metal Structures (ICMS), 2016, Taylor & Francis Group,.
- Digital Object Identifier (open in new tab) 10.1201/b21417-48
- Verified by:
- Gdańsk University of Technology
seen 17 times