The set consists data recorded employing IWR1642 mmWave sensor from Texas Instruments. The purpose of the experiment was to detect vehicles and their speed in real conditions – at S7 road, near Dworek village (54°14'40.0"N 18°59'59.0"E).
The sensor was installed in the measuring station mounted on the gantry pillar at a height of approx. 290 cm from the ground. The distance from the edge of the right lane was about 420 cm. The width of the lane was 350 cm. The sensor was directed towards oncoming vehicles and set to ignore vehicles on the opposite carriageway.
The data is from two 24-hour sessions thet took place on:
- November 26/27, 2019 - maximum speed was set to 152 km/h, maximum distance was set to 147 meters, accuracy of speed reading was about 1.2 km/h, and accuracy of distance reading - about 2.2 m
- December 16/17, 2019 - maximum speed was set to 158 km/h, maximum distance was set to 147 meters respectively, accuracy of speed reading was about 1.2 km/h, and accuracy of distance reading - about 2.2 m
The gathered data is saved in CSV files.
Visualization of exemplary results - vehicle velocity [km/h]
Visualization of exemplary results - distance from vehicle [m]
- Year of publication:
- Dataset language:
- Fields of science:
- Information and communication technology (Engineering and Technology)
- Civil engineering and transport (Engineering and Technology)
- 10.34808/2hra-xr19 open in new tab
- Source of financing:
- Verified by:
- Gdańsk University of Technology
seen 17 times