The dataset contains the Xray Photoelectron Spectroscopy results of the studies performed under different conditions of surface activation of the CB-PLA 3D printed electrodes. The activation was performed by hydrolysis in different solvents (DMF, 1M HCl, 1M NaOH), electrolysis in 1M NaOH, enzymatic treatment in polymerase or simultaneous electrolysis and enzymatic treatment.
The measurements were carried out on Escalab 250Xi multispectroscope, ThermoFisher Scientific. The results may be open with Avantage software. The X-ray source was 650 um, the pass energy was between 20 and 25 eV. The low-energy electron and Ar+ ions flow was used for charge compensation.
These results are presented as a part of the research work published in open-access in Applied Surface Science, DOI: 10.1016/j.apsusc.2021.151587
open in new tabCC BYAttribution
- Raw data:
- Data contained in dataset was not processed.
- Year of publication:
- Verification date:
- Dataset language:
- Fields of science:
- Materials engineering (Engineering and Technology)
- Chemical sciences (Natural sciences)
- DOI ID 10.34808/aedy-4602 open in new tab
- Verified by:
- Gdańsk University of Technology
- publication The role of electrolysis and enzymatic hydrolysis treatment in the enhancement of the electrochemical properties of 3D-printed carbon black/poly(lactic acid) structures
- dataset The electrochemical studies of CB-PLA surface activation by electrolysis in 1M NaOH
- dataset The cyclic voltammetry studies of CB-PLA electrode after surface activation by electrolysis in 1M NaOH
seen 27 times