Transmission lines towers construction affects the line parameters and influences on its operation in the future. Misguided design of the tower can lead to serious problems such as overvoltages, electric arc extinction difficulties, voltage asymmetry, resonance phenomena or increasing of magnetic field near the line. The paper points out those threats on example of 400 kV double circuit overhead transmission line with shunt reactors. The paper discuses the impact of circuits orientation of the transmission line, phase wires arrangement and line transpositions on above problems. The study includes steady state analyses and transient analyses (EMT simulations).
Web of Science
full text is not available in portal
- Conference activity
- materiały konferencyjne indeksowane w Web of Science
- Title of issue:
- 2015 IEEE Eindhoven PowerTech strony 1 - 6
- Publication year:
- Bibliographic description:
- Klucznik J., Lubośny Z., Dobrzyński K., Czapp S..: EHV transmission lines wires location on line operation issues - case studies, W: 2015 IEEE Eindhoven PowerTech, 2015, ,.
- Digital Object Identifier (open in new tab) 10.1109/ptc.2015.7232305
- Verified by:
- Gdańsk University of Technology
seen 67 times