The contemporary electric power system is highly dependent on Information and Communication Technologies which results in its exposure to new types of threats, such as Advanced Persistent Threats (APT) or Distributed-Denial-of-Service (DDoS) attacks. The most exposed components are Industrial Control Systems in substations and Distributed Control Systems in power plants. Therefore, it is necessary to ensure the cyber security of this critical infrastructure and develop new cyber security technologies able to protect from advanced cyber threats. In this paper a pioneering Situation Awareness Network for the electric power system is presented together with a set of metrics for its testing..
Web of Science
- materiały konferencyjne indeksowane w Web of Science
- Published in:
Annals of Computer Science and Information Systems
pages 743 - 749,
- Title of issue:
- Proceedings of the 2016 Federated Conference on Computer Science and Information Systems strony 743 - 749
- Publication year:
- Bibliographic description:
- Bolzoni D., Leszczyna R., Wróbel M..: Situational Awareness Network for the Electric Power System: the Architecture and Testing Metrics, W: Proceedings of the 2016 Federated Conference on Computer Science and Information Systems, 2016, ,.
- Digital Object Identifier (open in new tab) 10.15439/2016f50
- Verified by:
- Gdańsk University of Technology
seen 29 times