In this work, we present two detailed problems of topological errors in spatial database. Both issues are inconsistencies in the database, i.e. interior topological relationships layers of buildings and the relationship between the buildings layer and the layer of plots. That inconsistency is related to the residual polygons that arise as a result of overlapping objects, or gaps between objects. The occurrence of this type of error causes inconsistency in spatial databases. The authors present two algorithms indicating the elements of inconsistencies base.
Web of Science
- Conference activity
- materiały konferencyjne indeksowane w Web of Science
- Title of issue:
- 2016 Baltic Geodetic Congress (BGC Geomatics) strony 251 - 256
- Publication year:
- Bibliographic description:
- Inglot A., Koziol K..: The Importance of Contextual Topology in the Process of Harmonization of the Spatial Databases on Example BDOT500, W: 2016 Baltic Geodetic Congress (BGC Geomatics), 2016, ,.
- Digital Object Identifier (open in new tab) 10.1109/bgc.geomatics.2016.52
- Verified by:
- Gdańsk University of Technology
seen 27 times