Establishing Relationships between Parameters of the controlled Compaction Soil by Using Various In-Situ Tests
The aim of research was evaluating reliable correlations between chosen soil parameters describing state of surface layers of soil. The paper presents site comparative tests based on the light falling weight deflectometer (LFWD), the static plate load tester (VSS), the dynamic probing light tester (DPL) and the bearing ratio tester (CBR in-situ) with relationships between soil state parameters. All featured in-situ tests were conducted based on Polish experiences and Standards used in engineering practice.
Web of Science
- Magazine publication
- materiały konferencyjne indeksowane w Web of Science
- Title of issue:
- World Multidisciplinary Civil Engineering-Architecture-Urban Planning Symposium (WMCAUS) strony 1 - 8
- Publication year:
- Bibliographic description:
- Wyroślak M..: Establishing Relationships between Parameters of the controlled Compaction Soil by Using Various In-Situ Tests, W: World Multidisciplinary Civil Engineering-Architecture-Urban Planning Symposium (WMCAUS), 2017, ,.
- Digital Object Identifier (open in new tab) 10.1088/1757-899x/245/2/022041
- Gdańsk University of Technology
seen 8 times