- PhD student at Faculty of Electrical and Control Engineering
- boat tracking
- classificationdetectionsegmentationcerebral microbleedscmbautomatic diagnosiscomputer-aided diagnosis
- deep neural networks, explainable artificial intelligence, adver-sarial attacks
- ghost fishing
- intelligent vehicles
- machine learning
- machine learning · artficial intelligence · deep learning · small vessels disease · explainable ai · trustworthiness.
- object detection
- optymalizacja, algorytmy optymalizacji, benchmark, meta-heurystyki
Waste pollution is one of the most significant environmental issues in the modern world. The importance of recycling is well known, both for economic and ecological reasons, and the industry demands high efficiency. Current studies towards automatic waste detection are hardly comparable due to the lack of benchmarks and widely accepted standards regarding the used metrics and data. Those problems are addressed in this article by...
How high-tech solutions support the fight against IUU and ghost fishing: a review of innovative approaches, methods, and trends
Illegal, Unreported, and Unregulated fishing is a major threat to human food supply and marine ecosystem health. Not only is it a cause of significant economic loss but also its effects have serious long-term environmental implications, such as overfishing and ocean pollution. The beginning of the fight against this problem dates since the early 2000s. From that time, a number of approaches and methods have been developed and reported....
seen 1038 times