The paper addresses a problem of quadrotor unmanned aerial vehicle (so-called X4-flyer or quadrocopter) utility model identification for control design purposes. To that goal the quadrotor model is assumed to be composed of two abstracted subsystems, namely a rigid body (plant) and four motors equipped with blades (actuators). The model of the former is acquired based on a well-established dynamic equations of motion while the latter is to be identified as a static relationship from laboratory experiments data. Moreover, the actuator model is to account for the on-flight battery power source voltage drop effects. The actuator parameter identification algorithm is kept in a set-membership framework. In addition a mechanism to reduce the conservativeness of the solution is proposed and applied. Numerical illustration of the results is provided.
Web of Science
LicenseCopyright (2017 IEEE)
- materiały konferencyjne indeksowane w Web of Science
- Title of issue:
- 2017 22nd International Conference on Methods and Models in Automation and Robotics (MMAR) strony 337 - 342
- Publication year:
- Bibliographic description:
- Armiński K., Zubowicz T..: Robust identification of quadrocopter model for control purposes, W: 2017 22nd International Conference on Methods and Models in Automation and Robotics (MMAR), 2017, IEEE,.
- Digital Object Identifier (open in new tab) 10.1109/mmar.2017.8046849
- Gdańsk University of Technology
seen 32 times