A Bayesian regularization-backpropagation neural network model for peeling computations - Publikacja - MOST Wiedzy

Wyszukiwarka

A Bayesian regularization-backpropagation neural network model for peeling computations

Abstrakt

A Bayesian regularization-backpropagation neural network (BRBPNN) model is employed to predict some aspects of the gecko spatula peeling, viz. the variation of the maximum normal and tangential pull-off forces and the resultant force angle at detachment with the peeling angle. K-fold cross validation is used to improve the effectiveness of the model. The input data is taken from finite element (FE) peeling results. The neural network is trained with 75% of the FE dataset. The remaining 25% are utilized to predict the peeling behavior. The training performance is evaluated for every change in the number of hidden layer neurons to determine the optimal network structure The relative error is calculated to draw a clear comparison between predicted and FE results. It is shown that the BR-BPNN model in conjunction with the k-fold technique has significant potential to estimate the peeling behavior.

Cytowania

  • 9

    CrossRef

  • 5

    Web of Science

  • 5

    Scopus

Autorzy (4)

Słowa kluczowe

Informacje szczegółowe

Kategoria:
Publikacja w czasopiśmie
Typ:
artykuły w czasopismach
Opublikowano w:
JOURNAL OF ADHESION nr 99, strony 92 - 115,
ISSN: 0021-8464
Język:
angielski
Rok wydania:
2023
Opis bibliograficzny:
Gouravaraju S., Narayan J., Sauer R., Gautam S. S.: A Bayesian regularization-backpropagation neural network model for peeling computations// JOURNAL OF ADHESION -Vol. 99,iss. 1 (2023), s.92-115
DOI:
Cyfrowy identyfikator dokumentu elektronicznego (otwiera się w nowej karcie) 10.1080/00218464.2021.2001335
Źródła finansowania:
  • COST_FREE
Weryfikacja:
Politechnika Gdańska

wyświetlono 620 razy

Publikacje, które mogą cię zainteresować

Meta Tagi