An essential element of a building process for water tourist investments in Poland is a document called the Enterprise Identification Card. It is required for the investments, which are classified according to the Regulation  as the ones that could potentially impact the environment. It is assumed that KIP is there to protect the environment against the excessive human interference and it just provides the guidelines regarding the enterprise completion for an applicant. TOWS-SWOT analysis has been used in order to conduct an accurate evaluation of a role of the Enterprise Identification Card in a building process of water tourist investments. It is one of the modifications of the basic method of strategic analysis SWOT.
Web of Science
- Magazine publication
- materiały konferencyjne indeksowane w Web of Science
- Published in:
E3S Web of Conferences
pages 1 - 6,
- Title of issue:
- Seminary on Geomatics, Civil and Environmental Engineering (2018 BGC) strony 1 - 6
- Publication year:
- Bibliographic description:
- Miszewska E., Bolt A., Apollo M..: A role of an Enterprise Identification Card in a building process of water tourist investments, W: Seminary on Geomatics, Civil and Environmental Engineering (2018 BGC), 2018, ,.
- Digital Object Identifier (open in new tab) 10.1051/e3sconf/20186300001
- Gdańsk University of Technology
seen 3 times