Authors identified the problems associated with the determination of the controlled points coordinates by use of automated Total Station placed behind transparent barrier. Important thing in the mentioned analysis was a large change of controlled points position and not stable Total Station’s stand (because of stand’s thermal drift). This two elements, combined with measurement made through glass plate determine the need for impact analysis of measurement conditions for measurement results. The analysis was performed for roof made of technical fabric. Because of changing weather conditions, the displacement of some points reached 1.3 m. It caused some technical problems with tracking measurement points. Furthermore, it had an impact for range of laser’s beam incidence angle change which causes a “changeable” systematic measurement error. In this paper the authors presents the analysis connected with the determination of the impact of leser beam deflection passing through glass plate on the final results.
Web of Science
- Conference activity
- materiały konferencyjne indeksowane w Web of Science
- Title of issue:
- 16th International Multidisciplinary Scientific Geoconference SGEM 2016 strony 25 - 32
- Publication year:
- Bibliographic description:
- Daliga K., Filipiak-Kowszyk D., Makowska K., Szulwic J..: 3D Monitoring - Identification of measurement problems at larger movements of the tracked points, W: 16th International Multidisciplinary Scientific Geoconference SGEM 2016, 2016, STEF92 TECHNOLOGY LTD,.
- Digital Object Identifier (open in new tab) 10.5593/sgem2016b22
- Verified by:
- Gdańsk University of Technology
seen 32 times